We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy and complying with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486). This privacy statement explains how we use and protect your personal information to provide a safe environment for you.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” is referring to any information relating directly or indirectly to you that can be used to identify you. We may collect different levels of your personal data on our Site, our physical store, our social media platforms or at our events. The personal data includes but not limited to, your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, billing address and delivery address when you take the actions below:
- Registering on our Site;
- Placing an order online (whether as a guest or as a registered user);
- Subscribe to receive our newsletter;
- Purchasing or submitting enquiries via email, telephone and social media
- Participate in our promotions and events
COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS DATA
We may collect certain anonymous data from you on our Site. We automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to provide our services to you, to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating, the date, time and duration of your visit and the web pages you viewed, IP address and/or domain name.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use and store your Personal Data for the following purposes of providing our service to you:
- Statistics and marketing analysis for internal use
To identify your product and service preferences and shopping behaviour
- Direct marketing and communication
To send periodic newsletters regarding on our latest products and exhibition announcement and upcoming events
To fulfil your requests or orders
To administer if you participate into a sweepstakes, contests, or promotional programs
If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from us, please contact us or simply just click ‘unsubscribe’ to the email we sent.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell, trade or rent any of your Personal Data to third parties such as advertisers or telemarketers, except for the following parties that under a duty of confidentiality to us for improving our services or operation:
- Any financial institutions, including credit card issuing companies, banks, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment of any Products and Services being requested by you; and
- Any other party where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law or court of law, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
We do not provide your Personal Data to any other third parties unless your prior express consent is obtained. We may transfer anonymous and aggregated data to third parties from time to time, which may include your personal data in an anonymous format and which does not allow the third parties to identify you in any way other than on our own Site.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We value your privacy and understand how important it is to you, therefore we are committed to protecting your privacy. Any of your Personal Data held by us is stored in a secure place and accessed only by our authorised employees, however no 100% guarantee of security over internet.
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
- To know whether we hold any of your Personal Data
- To require us to correct any inaccurate data
- To ascertain our policies and practices regarding to Personal Data
A.STYLE operated by Wise Gate Investment Limited.